Saturday 7 May 2016

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY

Room 9a wishes all our Mum's and Nana's a relaxing Mothers Day tomorrow.
I hope the children look after you today.
We hope you enjoy the beautiful cards we made you.
xxoo Room 9a
Mum
I loved you yesterday,
I love you today,
And I will love you tomorrow.
You were there for me on my first day of school,
To hold my hand and give me courage to go.
You listen to me when I need to talk.
You talk to me when I need to listen.
You let me grow and learn from my own mistakes.
You never leave my side when I feel sad.
I know you are there to pick me up.
I wish there was a way to repay all the things you have done for me.
But there is nothing great enough to repay you,

The greatest mother of all.

4 comments:

  1. I loved my Mothers day card, Loved how Olivia was blowing kisses. I always love receiving the gifts the kids make at school, So special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful way to show your mums that you love them room 9a..lovely and very special cards! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Room 9a Friends. Wow your mum's are so lucky to have such beautiful cards and photos to remember Mother's Day this year. Hope you had a lovely day with your special mums : ) Miss S and Room 12.

    ReplyDelete
  4. katelyn peek5/24/2016 2:07 pm

    we did that for mothers day. cool!

    ReplyDelete